Sutton Coldfield Dog Walking Service are determined that your privacy is respected and protected.
This policy and our terms and conditions set out the way in which your personal data, you give us or we collect from you, will be processed by us. The following should be read carefully to understand how your personal data will treated by us. Certain basic information is kept by us when you visit our website. We understand how important it is to keep that information secure and informing you what we will do with it.
Sutton Coldfield Dog Walking Service is the data controller. This is for the benefit of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act)
This policy is only valid for our site. This policy does not apply if you leave our site via a link, or otherwise. We have no control over the policy or the terms of any other website
The following information may be collected and processed from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.suttoncoldfielddogwalking.co.uk (our site). This also covers data provided when registering to use our website, subscribing to our service or asking for further services.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence from when you contact us.
- When you visit our site details including, but not limited to, traffic and location data, weblogs and operating system, browser usage and other communication data, this may or may not be required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and also data resulting from the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns, this does not identify any individual. This may include your IP address, operating system and browser type, and to report to our advertisers aggregate information.
Cookie files stored on your computer’s hard drive may used by us to obtain information about your general internet usage. They enable us:
- To estimate the size and usage pattern of our audience.
- They allow us to modify our site according to your individual preferences.
- To make your searches more efficient.
- To monitor when you revisit our site.
Settings on your browser will allow you to refuse to accept our cookies. Certain parts of our may not be available if you do this.
Information on where your personal data is stored
Your data may be moved to, and stored at, a location outside the European Economic Area ("EEA).
Secure servers store any information you provide to us. Encryption will be used for all payment transactions. You are responsible for keeping confidential any password relating to this site. We request that you do not share passwords with anyone.
Any data transmission is at your own risk as we are not able to guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website. When your information is received strict procedures and security features will try to stop unauthorised access.
Your information is used in the following ways:
- To ensure your computer receives information in an effective manner.
- Where you have agreed to be contacted, we may give you information, products or services that you asked for from us or which we feel may be of interest you.
- To enable us to fulfil any contracts entered into between you and us.
- When you choose to do so, participate in any features of our service.
- To inform you of any changes to our service.
Your data may be used to permit selected third parties to provide you with information about goods and services which we think you may find of interest. We or they may contact you about these by post, telephone or email.
Please let us know or tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data if you do not want your data being used for marketing purposes or for being passed onto third parties.
Disclosing your personal information
- We may disclose your data, in the event of us selling our business, to prospective sellers or buyers.
- We may share your data with our customers or others in order to comply with any legal obligation.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also exercise your right to prevent such use by checking certain boxes on forms we use to collect your personal data. You may choose to exercise this right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information we have about you. Any request for access may be subject to a fee of £10 in order to meet our costs in giving you the details of the information we hold about you.